Digital trends for 2019
As we are going to the end of the 2018, I am starting to think about the trends in the digital area for 2019. I started to list some:
- GDPR and digital regulations increases their impact
- Deeper focus on privacy and security
- Cyber threats changes once more. This year we had ransomware and malware, AI and IoT attacks. What's next?
- Chatbox impacts more on the workforce
- Blockchain keeps evolving
- Ai and machine learning analyzes data
- From digital marketing to omnichannel market
Anything else to add? I know that things are missing here
Have some input?