With hotels and destinations re-opening, and shelter-in-place restrictions being lifted, the tourism industry begins its comeback! With this, travelers will be conducting Google searches for vacations in drastically different ways than ever before, looking for new things like room and property cleanliness routines and social distancing procedures in restaurants and at check-in. How is our industry preparing digital marketing programs, SEO keyword strategies, social media platforms and websites to respond to these new search patterns?
Today of all days, we all need to grow our relevance in virtual engagement and thought leadership. This unique exclusive collaboration of industry peers represents a path to do that with ease by leveraging the insights and reach of passionate curated expert groups.
How fresh collective intelligence works:
* 20 to 30 selected global professionals interact at their convenience around the clock using both written and video collaboration tools on topics that update every two weeks.
* Insights are distilled into personalized reports that allow you to share among your professional and social networks.
* Interaction and viewership of the reports drive a point system that bonuses the team on the quality and reach of their insights.
If selected, the biggest reward you will gain is the countless new relationships that share your passion for the topic and a mutual desire for continued learning, and authentic recognition. While we promote healthy debate, there is no self-promotion, grandstanding, or intimidation tolerated on the platform; this is a curated experience that rewards intelligent dialogue on narrow topics that matter to many.
If interested in giving it a try, please apply here. If you have specific questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Currnt Team
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- C-suite (CEO, CMO, CRO, etc.) from the Travel and Hospitality Industry
- VPs of Marketing and Tourism
- Heads of Sales,
- Hotel and Cruise Executives
- Marketing Directors for Attractions (i.e Theme Parks, etc.)
- RV (Manufacturing, Dealers, and Parks) - Heads of Marketing or Owners
- Airlines and Train Operators