We're assembling an online advisory panel of 30+ industry experts to explore how tariffs and taxes on goods made in foreign countries will impact retailers and manufacturers in the US. Specifically, we'll discuss the impacts from a cost perspective, how US companies are planning for future, and how to adjust global strategies in pricing, R&D, and operations.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you'll have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Retail and manufacturing professionals in the US (operations, supply chain, R&D)
- Sales/business development leaders
- Economists and academics