Our corporate sponsor is a major sports news media company assembling an online advisory panel to explore the impact of sports on US culture. We'll discuss the factors – cultural, demographic, technological, political – that have contributed to its sustained impact, and if that impact is positive or negative.
In this early stage, we are asking experts to engage in a light brainstorming session to validate trends and high-level thinking. Once approved for the panel (within 24 hours) you can nominate and discuss other nominations coming in at your own convenience. This exclusive panel will be open for a few weeks and other opportunities to engage with the sponsor may be offered to you as an outcome.
In this exercise, panelists will:
1. Discuss and nominate the trends
2. Rank and prioritize points made by your peers
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy engaging and network with other thought leaders
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Sports historians and journalists
- Sociologists and Cultural economists
- Media and entertainment professionals
- Cultural trendsetters and avid fans