We're assembling an ongoing online advisory panel to explore the trends driving the future of Allergy & Immunology practices. We'll discuss a range of relevant topics, such as new innovations in the field, patient successes, alternative treatment options, approaches for treating severe allergies/anaphylaxis, and beyond.
In this exclusive online panel of 15-20 experts, you'll have the opportunity to learn collaboratively and advance innovation in this field. All engagement is online and at your convenience.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the landscape of alternatives
3. React to media and trends in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Emergency Medicine
- Anaphylaxis Specialists
- FAAAAI or AAAAI members
- Medical professionals who see patients for Anaphylaxis and other severe allergic reactions (e.g., food, venom, medications, latex, etc.)