We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the trends driving the future of hip-hop culture. We will discuss a range of topics including the evolution of hip culture, the shifting impact of hip-hop on mainstream culture, what is still relevant from the past, and how hip-hop will evolve in the future.
In this exclusive online panel of 15-20 experts, you'll have the opportunity to learn collaboratively and advance innovation in this field. All engagement is online and at your convenience.
By participating, you'll have special access to the insights created, engage with equal-caliber peers, and gain recognition for your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Nominating, discussing and supporting your own answer
2. Ranking and prioritizing posts made by your peers
3. Reacting to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Developing relationships with peers in the industry
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Looking to engage experts with backgrounds as, but not limited to, the following:
- Sportswear designers
- Social media personalities (i.e YouTube personalities)
- Music artists
- Music producers
- Club promoters