We are assembling an ongoing advisory board to discuss the future global attitudes and cultures toward aging. Our goal is to learn from diverse perspectives of the science of aging, differences between cultures, the economics of aging societies, new technologies and innovations supporting healthy aging, and beyond.
In this exclusive online panel of 15-20 experts, you'll have the opportunity to learn collaboratively and advance innovation in this field. All engagement is online and at your convenience.
By participating, you'll have special access to the insights created, engage with equal-caliber peers, and gain recognition for your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Nominating, discussing and supporting your own answer
2. Ranking and prioritizing posts made by your peers
3. Reacting to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Developing relationships with peers in the industry
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Mental Health Professionals
- Social Services Professionals
- Cultural strategists