We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the future of cybersecurity threat intelligence. Specifically, we'll discuss a range of current and emerging trends in this space, such as IoT security, real-time anti-phishing, web classification, streaming malware detection, file reputation, mobile security, and more.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Software engineers
- Cybersecurity architects
- Hardware engineers
- IoT product managers
- Designers/manufacturing of IoT devices
- Technology professionals using threat intelligence for their platforms