We're assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to explore the future of adult spinal muscular atrophy from the perspective of primary care physicians. We will discuss a range of topics including current & emerging treatment options, challenges around disease management, envisioning an ideal to treatment, and more.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Looking to engage experts with experience as, but not limited to, the following:
- Primary Care Physicians
- Internal Medicine Doctors
- Family Medicine Practitioners