We're assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to explore the future disruptions in Sweet & Salty Snacks market (e.g. potato chips, ready-to-eat microwave popcorn, crackers, cookies, etc.).
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Marketing and R&D leaders within the Salty Snacks/F&B industry
- Food packaging experts
- Nutritionists and Dietitians (that have a pulse on the shifting eating trends, habits and tastes)
- Market researchers who study global snacks industry
- Former professionals from Large Snack companies (e.g. Frito Lay, Kraft, Pringles) and local/national snack brands
- Culinary experts (that understand creative ways of combining food concepts and ingredients)
- Those with perspective on changing consumer segments (e.g. Millennial Moms, African Americans, etc.)