Future Disruptions in Sweet & Salty Snacks Market
We're assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to explore the future disruptions in Sweet & Salty Snacks market (e.g. potato chips, ready-to-eat microwave popcorn, crackers, cookies, etc.).
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Marketing and R&D leaders within the Salty Snacks/F&B industry
- Food packaging experts
- Nutritionists and Dietitians (that have a pulse on the shifting eating trends, habits and tastes)
- Market researchers who study global snacks industry
- Former professionals from Large Snack companies (e.g. Frito Lay, Kraft, Pringles) and local/national snack brands
- Culinary experts (that understand creative ways of combining food concepts and ingredients)
- Those with perspective on changing consumer segments (e.g. Millennial Moms, African Americans, etc.)
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Advisory panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn cashable rewards through points; active panelists earn on average $121 each month