The Future of Software-Defined Networking
We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to discuss the future of Software-Defined Networking. With current and emerging trends such as AI, machine learning, quantum computing, and automation, we'll explore how SDNs will transform the networking and storage landscape in the next 5-10 years.
A professional facilitator will lead an open and honest discussion. You'll have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to receiving merit-based compensation.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn cashable rewards through points; active panelists earn on average $121 each month