Sprinklr CMO Advisory Board: Defining the Future of Marketing
In today's social world, connecting with customers is no longer about broadcasting a clever message. It's what customers say about brands that truly matters most. This requires a fundamental shift in marketing strategies.
The Sprinklr CMO Advisory Board brings together passionate CMOs and marketing leaders to discuss current industry challenges and define the future of marketing. Through a series of virtual and in-person events, members will share their world-shifting visions for the future of marketing, advertising, social media management and more. The CMO Advisory Board is a forum of ideas – the bigger, the better – for how brands can offer game-changing customer experiences on every touchpoint imaginable.
In this KnowledgeStream, you'll have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20-30 peers, network with hundreds of global CMOs, earn recognition for advancing your industry -- in addition to receiving merit-based compensation.
1. Explore a variety of trends
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired. This engagement is expected to launch in the next few weeks.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- VPs Digital Marketing
- Heads of Social Media
- VPs Content
- Marketing Disruptors
- Across a range of diverse industries including technology, media & entertainment, professional services, healthcare, transportation, CPG, retail, etc.
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn cashable rewards through points; active panelists earn on average $121 each month