We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to explore the past, present, and future of hip-hop culture. We will discuss a range of topics including the evolution of hip culture, the shifting impact of hip-hop on mainstream culture, what is still relevant from the past, and how hip-hop will evolve in the future.
On this panel, you will be one of 20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Looking to engage experts with backgrounds as, but not limited to, the following:
- Sportswear designers
- Social media personalities (i.e YouTube personalities)
- Music artists
- Music producers
- Club promoters