The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on the Energy Workforce
We're assembling an ongoing, virtual advisory panel to discuss the impact of artificial intelligence on the Energy Industry, and its impact on the workforce.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject, advance innovation, and engage with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired. This engagement will be publically sponsored by Deloitte and is expected to launch the week of Oct. 22.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Senior Energy, Oil, and Gas experts who focus on innovation and technology but also have operational experience with all stages of the energy value chain, including
- Heads of Innovation
- Technology Executives, CTOs, and CIOs
- Heads of HR
- Operational and COE executives
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn cashable rewards through points; active panelists earn on average $121 each month