We're assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to explore how the new Amazon-Berkshire-JPMorgan Health Venture marks a shift in Employee Benefits. We'll discuss a range of current and future trends, including cost management, value-based care, data-sharing, digital healthcare tech, and its overall impact on Employee Benefits.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Industry analysts close to this topic
- Digital healthcare experts
- Management consultants (e.g. Deloitte, Accenture, etc.)
- Employee benefits and HR executives
- Health insurance carriers
- Healthcare administrators
- Those with who have insight into this venture
- Based in the US