The Future of Digital Health in Massachusetts
We're assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to explore the future of Digital Health in Massachusetts. We will discuss a range of current & emerging trends, such as the current ecosystem, challenges, and opportunities to accelerate industry collaboration.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Looking to engage experts with an interest or unique perspective on digital health in the Massachusetts area. Experience may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Startup CEOs & Entrepreneurs
- Venture Capitalists
- Health Insurance
- Private Equity Partners
- Academic Institutions & Think Tanks
- Large Life Sciences Executives
- Digital Health
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Advisory panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition