The Future of Blockchain for Retail & CPG Supply Chains
We are assembling an ongoing virtual panel to create new knowledge on the future of use of blockchain for retailers and CPG supply chains. We will discuss a range of current & emerging trends, use cases, opportunities, technologies, and beyond.
On this panel, you will be one of 15-20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience. This engagement will be publically sponsored by Oracle and is expected to launch Monday, April 30.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Retail technologists & futurists
Supply chain distribution experts
Across a range of retail specialties - - e.g. CPG, FMCG, luxury, e-commerce, grocery, department store, etc.
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Innovate new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition