- Healthcare Facilities
- Product Development
CASE STUDY: SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC'S SOLUTIONS TEAMS GET INSIGHTS FAST AND AFFORDABLY
Schneider-Electric, a global specialist in energy management and automation, sought to gain a deeper understanding of the efforts faced by key US-based Healthcare customers for Schneider-Electric’s HVAC solutions in achieving Joint Commission compliance.
- Needed a unified and transparent customer insights approach
- Required fast turn around and decision making
- Needed to involve a broad group of global Schneider Electric stakeholders
- Needed to find a digital alternative to traditional consulting
- Examine the current way JCI compliance is achieved as well as current challenges and changes that can improve current tools, workflow, and processes.
- Identify a solution that would increase the efficiency and effectiveness of JCI Compliance efforts going forward.
In one week Currnt’s AI-enabled platform rapidly recruited scores of industry experts to engage in a Virtual Design Sprint, closing knowledge gaps and providing actionable recommendations and a hands-on learning process.
- Schneider Electric's solutions team selected a diverse group of 25 experts, including Healthcare professionals in facilities management, infrastructure engineers & managers with responsibility for HVAC systems, Healthcare compliance, and Joint Commission experts
- Each day, the Currnt facilitator introduced a new objective and set of questions for experts to discuss
- The Currnt platform synthesized key insights into daily summaries for the solutions team
- Final branded report and dialogue transcript delivered 2 days after conclusion
“As a solutions development team, we have a hard time reliably hearing from our target personas, let alone quickly and affordably. Currnt allowed us to curate a panel with hard-to-reach people that produced stronger insights in weeks than months of our consulting alternatives. With this speed and ease, we can break the log jam of projects and make our teams far more agile and innovative.”
Chris Roberts, Healthcare Solutions Architect at Schneider Electric
RESULTS & IMPACT
In 2 days, Currnt’s AI-enabled platform rapidly identified scores of target experts to engage in a Virtual Design Sprint, enabling Deloitte to determine the best business model for their client.
- Reduced cost by 75% compared to traditional consulting alternatives
- 2 weeks vs. a 6 months completion compared to traditional alternatives
- Enabled significant acceleration of clients' innovation pipeline
- Aligned product, marketing, and sales stakeholders
- Received irrefutable, actionable insights