- There are many probiotics oral supplements are available. Some of the well known brands are
- Flora Protect®
- HOWARU® Protect Probiotics
- Greens First, Pro Daily Care Probiotic
- Bio Sense
- There are also available probiotic beverages
- Other methods is to transplant probiotic in intestine, Fecal microbiota transplantation (FMT)
- Curd can be one of the most natural alternative
- Use Probiotic rich foods like Kimchi, kombucha, kefir, miso, tempeh, sauerkraut, natural yogurt and apple cider vinegar.
- The effectiveness of probiotic foods can be enhanced by consuming some prebiotic rich foods like artichoke, asparagus, bananas, chicory, garlic, onions, tomatoes and whole grains.
- Probiotic supplements can also be a good alternative.
- Cut out sugar and processed foods.
- Cut out meat from your diet and go vegetarian.
- Consider taking antibiotics only if really necessary.
- Stress less and laugh more.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get enough sleep.
Have some input?