Blockchain in Banking
- Banks could adopt blockchain for payments. Indeed some central banks (e.g. China and South Korea) are against this, but for example in Russia the discussion about the cyber-rublo is going ahead;
- Trade finance is still based on paper but blockchain could be the next step for a modernisation;
- Loans, on this case to the technology is helpful to speed up with communication and processes;
- Check the identity of people and companies and keep a record of this;
- Alternative to fiat currencies, in particular when inflation is high.
Have some input?