How do you ensure that elderly people have mobility at home during the pandemic?
Given that elderly people are locked in the homes, how do we ensure that they do not remain stagnant? For one, most of them are probably just either in front of the television. Second, most of them are probably not motivated to move. Third, they do not have social activities or other hands-on activities where they can work their hands and brains. Do you have any suggestions we can recommend and implement for seniors at home during this pandemic?
Elderly need physical, mental and emotional mobility.
- encourage your loved ones to join online yoga or walking classes for light exercise daily
- Get them to download some really easy and brain stimulating games on their mobile devices - crossword puzzled, Sudoku etc
- Converse with them regularly on chats and through video calls
- Help them network with their old friends and peers
- They can also practise guided meditation through apps.
All this .. till the start up that Marcio Dupont suggested