Public speaking Virtual Reality training tools
Public Speaking Training
According to you considering corporation must keep up with productivity while facing continuous improvement through training & education, what are the best strategies & available technological tools to train executives, keynote speakers and sales team to advanced public speaking in trade show, conference rooms, webinars, TED Talks, conventions, etc....?
Stephane Metral your questions has several components while the Title is given as . "Public Speaking training".
- When you say corporation must keep up with productivity I understand that there is a Productivity issue. This can be dealt separately. I would like to focus on your CAPTION . about public speaking in this post.
- "while facing continuous improvement through training & education" this is rather broad statement which encompasses . - Quality (continuous improvement . ISO 9001, TQM, etc. Not sure which for the organisation you have in mind) Training and Education is part related to A. Job Oriented Training and Education / Onboarding process or B, Post Appraisal Training . and Education which . covers the "Development Gap/s" that needs to be filled in the un-specified level of employees. I am skipping to elaborate on this as your CAPTION makes me believe that your . priority . is Public Speaking.
- "what are the best strategies & available technological tools to train executives:" There are several Strategies and many Technological . tools available with different trainers after identification of . Training . NEEDS, future skilling and . Development needs. From . your . question I take it that it is Public . Speaking, Stage Fear, Specific occasion speaking as described below.
- For e.g. keynote speakers - the focus group may be very small and may have the best of organisations' brains/ specialists/ subject matter specialists . with proven abilities and qualifications in their subject. There are several courses for them on Udemy.com by . T J Walker, Vanessa Van Edwards, Alexa Fischer, Jason Tedeak etc. and there are Executive Coaches available for a fee for One-on-One training to these C-Level Executives, Board . members, Functional Heads, Chairperson, Managing . Director etc. Age is no . barrier here. as even a successful . younger . Startup . may .evoke interest.
- "and sales team " - Public speaking by Sales people to advanced public speaking in trade show, conference rooms, has . to do with . Sales Pitching which has to go thru the process and technique . training in sales comprising of Exploration, Need Identification, Features, Advantages, Benefits, Objection Handling, Negotiation, Closure in One on one and group . situations and there are many . sales training organisations in the world who provide Sales Effectiveness Coaching, Training for a fee.
- "webinars" . are not restricted to Sales teams only - even Technical subjects with . a shorter ONLINE interactive talk with . content similar to Keynote address could be the . theme. There . are . Digital . marketing experts who impart this. I personally . recommend TOASTMASTERS and other social clubs who impart scientific Training and exposure as Physical clubs, Corporate Clubs and Online . Clubs with self assessment . tools and choice of 11 programs can help all levels of employees and Executives to go thru the training.
- TED Talks again needs something EXTRAORDINARY, Contemporary . yet touching a social issue, invention, disruption etc and has a 17-18 minute speech decorum which can be viewed on their . websites and one can see thousands of Youtube speeches to self-learn at . our own pace. There are, of course, specific TED, TED-X trainers . and curators who help for a fee.
- "Conventions" AND I would add . Panel . Chair, Panel discussion, into . this. Udemy and . Toastmasters are best IMHO as they helped me personally apart from many Online Audiobooks, personal coaching courses . by the likes of Tony Robbins et al who . for a fee can coach the needy.
I hope, I was able to satisfy your . query. Feel free to ask for more information/ clarification where required. I shall be happy . to answer.
The best advice I can offer is to retain Tim Pollard, Founder/Principal of Oratium.com, to deliver his amazingly impactful day-and-a-half speakers seminar to help all staff members in question with this key skill. Tim's well-developed and proven approach is both different from the generic speaker coaches/seminars to be found everywhere and has impacted senior business speakers worldwide for the past two decades. Delivered to a group, Tim's seminar can be cost-effective and still intimate enough to really engage each seminar attendee. I'm proof [positive and have sponsored several others to attend these events as well!