Top features of your CRM
Market is dominated by Salesforce, Oracle Sales Cloud and Mircrosoft Dynamics for CRM. But still a lot of investment, time and money is being spent on customizing enterprise CRMs. What are the top things that you want to have in your ideal CRM. What are your pain points with existing CRM systems.
My wishlist ( other than standard features of a CRM)
- Sales automation for calls, SMS and IM.
- Built in social integration with real time analytics.
- Built-in call plugins, voice analytics, text to speech.
- Smart follow back tool ( with smart filtering)
- Project management integrations ( CR etc) in revenue.
- Smart workflow ( Or workflow orchestration from other sales tool)
- Serverless architecture.
- Cloud SDK and IDEs.
- No propitiatory language and a microservice theme.
- REST API builder with zero coding ( for custom use cases as well)
Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and future customers.
The CRM approach tries to analyze data about customers' history with a company, in order to better improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on retaining customers, in order to drive sales growth.
32 months ago
It is company portal is approach through company can able to manage all interactions with client.
Most important modules of CRM
- Sales Analytics
- Lead Management
32 months ago