The Best Companies For Corporate Culture In 2018
Do you agree with the results shared at https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelmontanez/2018/12/13/the-best-companies-for-corporate-culture-in-2018/#378c29643ee4
Do you maybe want to amend these with other ones and why? What is making the difference for those companies?
I do agree, especially for the top 3 (Costco, Google and Tmobile) These 3 big giant does creates a positive happy and energetic working environment where they have archived to make their worker feels that working as part of their life, at home, with their family. For example, all 3 company focus on workers mental health which is the essence of a creating a healthy corporate culture!
Good read. I think few things are common -
- Respect and comfortable work environments. Open and collaborative
- Free thinking, respect of ideas.
- No micromanagement.
However, I like these three bullets mentioned in the article -
- Diversify your corporate communication strategies and appeal to all learning styles by using different ways to communicate with your teams such as podcasts, coaches and gamification.
- Develop your leaders. They are a vital part of your business’s foundation, and if they don’t live your company’s behaviors and values from a place of authenticity, no one else will either.
- Put employee wellness first. Burnt out employees are costly on all fronts.
No doubt the top companies for corporate culture does focus on employee mental health. Base on the list, we could see that most company does not just make time to listen to their employee but they are transparent with their employee and give employee ways to liberate their stress! For example google encourage their employee to take their vacation so that they could start back fresh!
It has been experienced that corporate sector may be small or big if adopted working cultures and employees participation and supporting them to be involved in corporate planning and growth that organisation had moved towards prosperity.
4 months ago
Apple Group Facetime Problems?
4 months ago