What's the UX / UI principles for AR, VR and MR?
- Think beyond the interface.
- Storytelling is more important than anything else
- Create an immersive environment instead of just interface
- Both visual and audio design is important. Take full benefit.
- Color considerations are more important than the traditional website UX
- Lighting design is an important aspect that UX designers have not been traditionally exposed to. Its like designing a set or something practiced by architects.
- Go slow with transition between real world and virtual. A sudden and big shock in the transition will turn off users
- Create multidirectional experiences with a decision tree like AI. If users do not like or choose a path, lead them to thier custom experience
- Know your user before, during and post interaction. Since experiences are more immersive and involves more human senses than traditional digital media, knowing a user is more important for a UX designer.
- Start with an idea and then detail it. Do not start with an interface and features.
Dominique Wu, Being working with a web design agency. I consider that you asked an important question. Technologists are observing a massive change in future and as soon as possible, Artificial Intelligence will completely integrate into the design and development industry. By the way, I found a related bog ( UX Guidelines For Augmented Reality) I hope this will help you.
The UX / UI designing part is important as a good presentation of a website is vital for its eventual success. Make sure that your sales-page boosts of eye-catching designs for giving your website maximum chance to make it count. In my opinion, hire an ecommerce web designing agency that can offer you the best support in this regard.