As the Medical Device markets are rapidly changing, companies have to adjust to a new norm quickly to meet the changing market needs. We'll explore how companies are adjusting their product development strategies to meet both customer needs (i.e. costs, efficacy, speed, etc.) while not sacrificing patient outcomes.
This SmartGroup™ is dedicated to exploring and understanding the latest trends, challenges within the medical device business to understand how adjustments to market trends can occur with patients as the central beneficiary. SmartGroup™ members nominate and vote on future topics to be covered as the platform curates monthly reports that recognize key contributors and enable followers/readers to stay relevant on the topic.
Today of all days, we all need to grow our relevance in virtual engagement and thought leadership. This unique exclusive collaboration of industry peers represents a path to do that with ease by leveraging the insights and reach of passionate curated expert groups.
How fresh collective intelligence works:
* 20 to 30 selected global professionals interact at their convenience around the clock using both written and video collaboration tools on topics that update every two weeks.
* Insights are distilled into personalized reports that allow you to share among your professional and social networks.
* Interaction and viewership of the reports drive a point system that bonuses the team on the quality and reach of their insights.
If selected, the biggest reward you will gain is the countless new relationships that share your passion for the topic and a mutual desire for continued learning, and authentic recognition. While we promote healthy debate, there is no self-promotion, grandstanding, or intimidation tolerated on the platform; this is a curated experience that rewards intelligent dialogue on narrow topics that matter to many.
If interested in giving it a try, please apply here. If you have specific questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Currnt Team
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Heads of Medical Affairs
- Professional Education Executives
- Marketing Leaders
- Research and Development Engineers
- Clinical Affairs Researchers
- Regulatory Specialists
- Sales Directors