We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the workforce disruptions impacting the healthcare, life sciences, and wellness industries. Specifically, we'll discuss the technological, social, economic, demographic, environmental, and geopolitical shifts that are shaping the landscape of the healthcare and life sciences workforce and envision what the future holds for the industry.
In this exclusive online panel of 15-20 experts, you'll have the opportunity to learn collaboratively and advance innovation in this field. All engagement is online and at your convenience.
By participating, you'll have special access to the insights created, engage with equal-caliber peers, and gain recognition for your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Nominating, discussing and supporting your own answer
2. Ranking and prioritizing posts made by your peers
3. Reacting to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Developing relationships with peers in the industry
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Panel members represent a range of diverse and global backgrounds within the Energy Industry –
- VPs Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Operations, Senior Managers
- Startup CEOs, Venture Capitalists, Executives Teams, Incubation Leaders
- Researchers, Consultants, Futurists, Trend-watchers
- Healthcare, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, MedTech, and/or BioTech