As companies transition out of R&D mode and into a revenue-driven stage, operating expenses are scaled up, but need to be carefully managed for midterm profitability. We're assembling a 4-day, online advisory panel to explore how to build innovative capabilities today in order to make product launches more efficient, cost-effective, and successful in the future.
This is a unique opportunity for passionate, like-minded professionals to join 20 panelists and advance the thinking in this field. As a member, you'll network with other panelists, learn more than you contribute, and get rewarded and recognized in the form of points and cash rewards. This robust knowledge networking experience is moderated by an expert facilitator and is open asynchronously around-the-clock for your convenience over 4 days. You will also receive a $200 honorarium.
Each day of the 4 days, the facilitator will introduce a new subtopic exploring a new facet related to the future of product launches.
- Better understand the needs of the market.
- Explore and map the current landscape.
- Identify future directions.
- Determine a recommended path.
This engagement is expected to launch on Tuesday, August 13th.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Heads of Marketing, R&D, CTOs, Customer Innovation, Strategy, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Reimbursement, Market Access, Data analytics, and Information Technology
- Startup CEOs/Co-Founders
- Venture Investors, Corporate VCs
- Across a range of different industries (Automotive, Technology, Retail, Pharma, CPG, Financial Services, etc.)