10,000 adults turn 65 each day and want to age at home. Yet, most innovations are designed for institutional care, leaving most aging adults and their caregivers underserved. Our sponsor, the venture arm of a multinational consumer goods company, is seeking to explore and invest in solutions that resolve the simultaneous need to empower aging adults and their caregiving ecosystem – with the focus on the detection and management of hydration.
This is a unique opportunity for passionate, like-minded professionals to join 20 panelists and advance the thinking in this field. As a member, you'll network with other panelists, learn more than you contribute, and get rewarded and recognized in the form of points and cash rewards. This robust knowledge networking experience is moderated by an expert facilitator and is open asynchronously around-the-clock for your convenience.
Every two weeks, the facilitator will introduce a new subtopic – each theme exploring a new facet related to Hydration Solutions for the Elderly.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Entrepreneurs/Startups in the Aging category
- VCs and investors in this category
- Hydration technologists
- Sports hydration experts
- Aging technologists
- Nutritionist specializing in elderly care
- Elderly caregivers