We're assembling an online advisory panel to understand how industry leaders streamline their inventory management and in particular, we will focus on overcoming the challenges associated with slow-moving inventory. We will try to identify and explore potential opportunities, best practices, techniques, and tools to optimize inventory management.
We will discuss a range of topics including current and emerging strategies, varying approaches across industries, disruptive technologies, innovative companies entering the space, and beyond. With active engagement from panelists, we hope to collectively create a strategy to help reduce inventory and streamline the process.
Jay Dwivedi, a management consultant with over 25 years experience, will facilitate this panel and guide panelists in open and honest discussions on optimizing and reducing inventory buildup.
In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Steps businesses are taking to address inventory management
2. What is the given threshold where slow moving inventory becomes a pain point?
3. At what point in the value chain, is slow moving inventory being managed?
4. What strategies/processes are employed to deal with slow moving inventory?
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience.
This panel is expected to begin June 24, 2019 and we are still accepting applications to join this exclusive panel. In applying, you are committing to participating once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Looking to engage CPG industry experts in:
- Procurement Executives and Managers
- Supply Chain Leaders
- Inventory Management Experts
- Forecasting/Finance Specialists