We're assembling a 4-day virtual advisory panel to explore the innovations in nicotine delivery consumer products and other future disruptions impacting the tobacco industry. We will deep dive into the global and regional trends, emerging technologies, new marketplace competitors, and adjacent categories to envision what the industry will look like in the next 5-10 years.
We will explore new products such as vaping, e-cigarettes, and heat-not-burn to understand the opportunities and drivers for adoption as well as understand how the uptake differs across various markets and why.
A professional facilitator will lead an open & honest discussion. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, learn from your peers, and gain recognition for advancing innovation. You will also receive a $200 honorarium.
- Better understand the needs of the market.
- Explore and map the current landscape.
- Identify future directions.
- Determine a recommended path.
This engagement is expected to launch next week.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Nicotine Delivery System Product Managers
- VP of Innovation
- Innovation Directors
- Heads of Strategy
- Delivery System Researchers
- Marketing Leaders
- Tobacco Industry Analysts
- Experts from adjacent categories