As companies adapt and shift towards more progressive approaches, we want to engage in active discussions in how the leaders of these businesses achieve success in an ever-changing business landscape. We're assembling an online panel to explore the future of progressive business leadership. What are some of the roadblocks business leaders experience and what are some of the resources they need to feel inspired as a business leader? This panel will focus on a range of current and emerging trends that are helping to evolve methods of leadership and help drive growth in business leaders.
The panel will be hosted online on Currnt, a global, start-to-end, knowledge-sharing engagement platform. Participation is conducted online and at your own convenience.
Themes to be explored in this panel include:
1. Explore the landscape of business leadership
2. Discuss the roadblocks or lack of resources that are impeding effective business leadership
3. Identify the resources that business leaders seek to effect positive leadership
4. Collaboratively create a strategy on how to best empower forward-thinking business leaders
You will have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Business Decision Leaders responsible for hiring a professional services firm at both public or private companies with annual revenue between $150 Million - $3 Billion.
- Ideally have worked for or currently work for a company within the "Russell 3,000" Index (mid-cap companies) and/or Private 1,000 companies.
- CFO, COO, CAO, CTO, CIO, CEO, Audit Board Committee Member, Corporate Controller, Audit Services Leader, Tax Leader, VP of Finance, VP of Operations, VP of Operations, Board Committee Chair, Managing Director, Information Security Officer.