We are assembling a panel consisting of female business leaders to provide their thought-leadership on the growth of women executives in the financial services industry over the last decade and how to inspire the next generation of women to grow into the business leaders of tomorrow.
This panel will champion open and honest dialogue between panelists and everyone is free to offer their own opinions and ideas on fostering the next wave of women business leaders.
The goal of this panel is to address and answer three critical questions:
1. Is sponsorship an essential component to the advancement and retention of the next generation of women leaders in financial services?
2. Are financial institutions meeting (or exceeding) the need for formal and informal mentorship programs that help prepare the next generation of women leaders in financial services?
3. How can sponsorship and mentorship opportunities prepare women leaders for the digital future in financial services?
A professional facilitator will be guiding panelists through the various topics and will encourage active participation among all panelists. The panel will be hosted online on the Currnt platform, a global leader in start-to-end, idea-sharing engagement.
Participation is exclusive and at your convenience - simply log in once a day to answer the daily question/theme posted by the facilitator over the duration of this engagement.
This panel is expected to launch at the end of June.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Ideal candidates for this panel include Senior VPs, Executive VPs, Managing Directors, Head and or Co-Head of Divisions of the following industries:
- Retail and commercial banks, capital markets firms
- Investment management firms
- Insurance companies
- Commercial real estate firms