The McKinsey Global Institute has predicted that by 2030, up to 375 million people, or 14% of the global workforce, could have their jobs automated. As technology advances at a rapid pace, the professional services industry is under siege by Fortune 500 companies wanting to explore these new technologies to create more efficiency and cut down on costs. The rise of automation, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are having a massive impact on today's enterprise.
This online advisory panel will discuss the disruptions impacting the professional services industry, to determine its future state in 2030 and how Fortune 500 companies can still retain a lot of the benefits and value of professional services. We'll explore a range of themes such as specialized vs. broad-based expertise, long-term implications of technology, outsourcing vs. insourcing, and beyond.
Rob Bickford, President, PotomacView Consulting, will facilitate this panel in an open and honest dialogue. Rob will guide the panel through a number of different themes that will be open for discussion including, but not limited to:
- How will clients select and engage with Professional Service Firms in the future?
- What value will clients place on specialized vs. broad-based expertise?
- How will technology consultants add value in 2030?
- Will automation lead to outsourcing or insourcing?
- How should Professional Service Firms think about data strategy?
Participating in this panel presents a unique opportunity to present your thought-leadership in this industry as well as to engage with other thought-leaders to collectively learn, share and advance your knowledge on this issue. You will also receive a $200 honorarium.
The time commitment for this panel is done at your own convenience and will be conducted online on Currnt, a global, start-to-end, knowledge-sharing platform. You'll have the opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, enhance your knowledge, and gain recognition for your thought-leadership. You will also receive an honorarium for your participation.
This engagement is expected to launch end of June.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Seeking panelists from Fortune 500 companies and large-scale, global companies with the following roles and experience:
- C-suite management from professional services backgrounds
- Experienced buyers of professional services
- Business analysts and thought-leaders with knowledge on this subject