With 8 out of 10 US households now owning and tending to their garden, the highest average ever recorded, the growing interest in this industry can be attributed to innovative solutions that enable people to garden more easy than ever before. The rapid advancement of technology has enabled the lawn & garden industry to capitalize on this growing demand with new and innovative products and processes.
In this online panel, we will explore the innovations that are driving the rising interest in lawn & gardening. We will discuss a range of topics including current and emerging trends, the technological innovations creating new efficiencies, rising consumer interest in gardening, areas of disruption, and more.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. You will have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
Themes to be explored include:
1. Pinpoint current and emerging trends in the industry
2. Discuss the tech innovations creating new products and efficiencies
3. Address the rising consumer interest in gardening
4. Engage in areas of disruption
Participation is exclusive, 100% online, and at your own convenience. You will have the unique opportunity to engage with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
We are looking to engage US-based experts from, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lawn & Garden Industry
- Agricultural and Farming
- Consumer and Commercial Users
- Technical and R&D Researchers
- Business & Regulatory Experts
- Biology & Entomology Researchers
- Traditional Chemistry Researchers
- Garden Trends & DIY Lifestyle Experts