We are assembling an exclusive online advisory panel of 15-20 women, with a business background, to explore the growth and proportion of women executives in the financial services industry over the last decade.
This panel will champion open and honest dialogue between panelists and everyone is free to offer their own opinions and ideas on fostering the next wave of women business leaders.
Ideal candidates for this panel include women Senior VPs, Executive VPs, Managing Directors, Head and or Co-Head of Divisions of retail and commercial banks, investment management firms, insurance companies, and commercial real estate firms.
The goal of this panel is to address and answer three critical questions:
1. Is sponsorship an essential component to the advancement and retention of the next generation of women leaders in financial services?
2. Are financial institutions meeting (or exceeding) the need for formal and informal mentorship programs that help prepare the next generation of women leaders in financial services?
3. How can sponsorship and mentorship opportunities prepare women leaders for the digital future in financial services?
The panel will be hosted online on the Currnt platform, a global leader in start-to-end, idea-sharing engagement. A professional facilitator will lead an open & honest discussion on this subject matter.
Participation is exclusive and at your convenience - simply log in once a day to answer the daily question/theme posted by the facilitator over the 4-day engagement. If selected, you will have the opportunity to learn collaboratively with and from 15-20 equal-caliber peers and demonstrate your thought-leadership.
You will also receive an honorarium for your participation.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Ideal candidates for this panel include Senior VPs, Executive VPs, Managing Directors, Head and or Co-Head of Divisions of the following industries:
- Retail and commercial banks, capital markets firms
- Investment management firms
- Insurance companies
- Commercial real estate firms