We're assembling an online advisory panel of 15-20 experts in this subject field to explore the impact of emerging trends on the technology workforce of the future. As companies constantly adapt to disruptions from technological advancement, they must also adapt to demographic and cultural changes in the workforce as well.
We'll discuss the disruptions impacting the technology industry focusing on key themes such as technological, social, economic, demographic, environmental, and geopolitical shifts that are redefining the landscape for tech companies.
A desired outcome of this panel is to create strategies to react to new emerging trends and anticipate its impact on the technology workforce in order to minimize its disruption on business operations.
In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – in addition to earning merit-based compensation. Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Panel members represent a range of diverse and global backgrounds within the Tech, Media, Entertainment, and Telco Industries–
- VPs Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Operations, Senior Managers
- Startup CEOs, Venture Capitalists, Executives Teams, Incubation Leaders
- Researchers, Consultants, Futurists, Trend-watchers
- Hi-Tech (B2B, B2C), Media, Entertainment, and Telco