The retail and e-commerce shopping experience is constantly changing, which is placing enormous stress on the workforce to adapt to these changes. With innovative technology rapidly re-shaping the way we live our lives, will in-store shopping interactions be enhanced with the introduction of Augmented Reality to create an 'experience' with the product? How will the retail and e-commerce workforce leverage the quality of individual customer data?
These technological themes, as it pertains to retail and e-commerce, and other themes including social, economic, demographic, and geopolitical will be explored in this online advisory panel.
Why should you apply to join this panel?
We are seeking 15-20 thought-leaders in this industry to help engage in active discussions and provide insights that everyone can learn from. Be a part of the solution and collaboratively propose viable solutions to the disruptions impacting the retail and e-commerce workforce. Participation is exclusive and engagement is online and at your convenience. At the end of the panel, you will earn merit-based compensation.
1. Explore a variety of themes impacting retail and e-commerce workforce
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. Actively engage and participate in discussion with your peers
4. Collaboratively propose solutions to trends and disruptions in the retail and e-commerce industry
5. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Panel members represent a range of diverse and global backgrounds in the Retail industry including:
- VPs Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Operations, Senior Managers
- Startup CEOs, Venture Capitalists, Executives Teams, Incubation Leaders
- Researchers, Consultants, Futurists, Trend-watchers
- Retail, CPG, E-Commerce, Direct-to-Consumer, Distribution, RetailTech and beyond