What is a viable solution for a shortage of nurses and physicians in non-urban areas with a large elderly population? Should these communities move towards exploring virtual nursing and a home-care based approach?
A deep dive into health workforce disruptions including technological, social, economic, demographic, and geopolitical factors that have a direct impact on health professionals will be discussed. These key factors and the disruptions that result from these factors will be explored in this online advisory panel.
Why should you apply to join this panel?
We are seeking 15-20 thought-leaders in this industry to help engage in active discussions and provide insights that everyone can learn from. Be a part of the solution and collaboratively propose viable solutions to the disruptions impacting the health workforce. Participation is exclusive and engagement is online and at your convenience. At the end of the panel, you will earn merit-based compensation.
A desired outcome of this panel is to propose recommended actions or strategies that health organizations could implement to capitalize on current and future trends or anticipating disruptions.
1. Engaging with your peers and initiating a discussion on your answers to panel subject
2. Ranking and prioritizing posts made by your peers
3. Reacting to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Developing relationships with peers in the industry
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Panel members represent a range of diverse and global backgrounds within the Health Industry –
- VPs Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Operations, Senior Managers
- Startup CEOs, Venture Capitalists, Executives Teams, Incubation Leaders
- Researchers, Consultants, Futurists, Trend-watchers
- Healthcare, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, MedTech, and/or BioTech