For companies that manage physical inventory, the impact of slow moving inventory can have a trickle-down effect on the business operations. In this 4-day, high engagement panel, we are seeking 15-20 experts in the field of inventory management to discuss the following themes:
1) Tools to optimize inventory management
2) Current and emerging inventory management trends and strategies
3) Varying approaches across industries to combat slow moving inventory
4) Disruptive technologies
5) Competitive landscape
A desired outcome of this panel is collectively create innovative and effective strategies to reduce slow moving inventory and to minimize its impact on the business operations of a company.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive technologies, etc.)
3. Expand your knowledge in inventory management by learning from equal peers
4. Enjoy the high engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Looking to engage, but limited to, the following:
- Procurement Executives and Managers
- Supply Chain Leaders
- Inventory Management Experts