While market research has become increasingly "data-driven", most teams fail to capture the perspectives and voice of their target audiences. We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the future of qualitative research and its role in developing personas, building customer connections, and creating compelling stories that attract customers to the brands and products that matter most.
In this early stage, we are asking experts to engage in a light brainstorming session to validate trends and high-level thinking. Once approved for the panel (within 24 hours) you can nominate and discuss other nominations coming in at your own convenience.
In this exercise, panelists will:
1. Discuss and nominate the trends
2. Rank and prioritize points made by your peers
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy engaging and network with peers inside your industry
Below is a preview of some of the topics that are already being discussed. Participation for selected panelist is 100% online and at your own convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Qualitative research practitioners
- Market researchers
- Brand storytellers
- Brand marketers
- Customer insights leaders
- Industry disruptors
- Trouble makers