We are assembling a 4-day, online advisory panel to discuss the disruptions impacting professional services industry, and to determine its future state in 2030. We'll explore a range of hypotheses, such as specialized vs. broad-based expertise, long-term implications of technology, outsourcing vs. insourcing, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will lead an open & honest discussion. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, learn from your peers, and gain recognition for advancing innovation. You will also receive a $200 honorarium.
Panel Discussion Themes:
- How will clients select and engage with Professional Service Firms in the future?
- What value will clients place on specialized vs. broad-based expertise?
- How will technology consultants add value in 2030?
- Will automation lead to outsourcing or insourcing?
- How should Professional Service Firms think about data strategy?
This engagement is expected to launch mid June.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- C-suite management from professional services backgrounds
- Experienced buyers of professional services
- Business analysts and thought-leaders with knowledge on this subject