We are assembling an online, thought-leadership panel of 15 experts with direct knowledge and experience in the professional services industry to discuss how trends are expected to accelerate long-term changes in the professional services industry by 2030. The objective of this 4-day panel is to address and discuss the uncertainties created by technological advancement, client demand and buying preferences, and the impact of automation on the professional services industry.
A professional facilitator will lead an open & honest discussion. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, learn from your peers, and gain recognition for advancing innovation. You will also receive a $200 honorarium.
Panel Discussion Themes:
- How will clients select and engage with Professional Service Firms in the future?
- What value will clients place on specialized vs. broad-based expertise?
- How will technology consultants add value in 2030?
- Will automation lead to outsourcing or insourcing?
- How should Professional Service Firms think about data strategy?
This engagement is expected to launch mid-to-late June.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- C-suite level management with Professional Services Knowledge/Background
- Experienced buyers of Professional Services
- Business Analysts with Knowledge of PS trends