We're assembling a 4-day virtual advisory panel to discuss how can organizations use technology to build trust with their consumers. We will explore the issues impacting consumers from the wants, needs, and opportunities to improve consumer confidence through brand building, consumer perception on issues, and data security. Experts will reflect a range of relevant backgrounds including executives from large companies across industries, think tanks, academia, and media.
A professional facilitator will lead an open & honest discussion. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, learn from your peers, and gain recognition for advancing innovation. You will also receive a $200 honorarium.
- Better understand the needs of the market.
- Explore and map the current landscape.
- Identify future directions.
- Determine a recommended path.
This engagement is expected to launch in early June.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Looking to engage, but not limited to, the following:
- Company Leadership: Chief Technology Officers, Chief Digital Officers, Chief Transformation Officers, Chief Ethics Officers, Chief Data Officers, Chief Privacy Officers, Chief Data Scientists, Chief Marketing Officers, Trust & Safety Directors
- Think Tanks / Incubators: Managing Directors, Research Directors, Founders, Co-founders
- Academic Experts: Research Directors, Professors
- Thought Leaders: Journalists, Authors, Writers, Executive Editors, Senior Advisors