We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the frustrations C-Suite execs have with professional services firms. While many have good experiences, we'll get firsthand feedback on a range of different issues, such as constant up-selling, not enough partner attention, training junior staff, army of clones, lack of understanding needs, high prices, and more.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. You will have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- C-suite Executives (i.e. CEOs, CFOs, CSOs, COOs, CIOs)
- Business Decision & Business Unit Leaders (i.e VPs of Technology, Finance, Operations, etc.)
- Board Members, Audit Board Committee Member, & Audit Services Leader
- Corporate Controller & Chief Accounting Officers
- Venture Capitalists