We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the future of lawn & gardening. We will discuss a range of topics including current & emerging trends, organic and non-toxic products, DIY solutions, lifestyle shifts, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. You will have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
We are looking to engage US-based experts that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Consumer and Commercial Lawn & Garden Product Users
- Business & Product Marketers
- Market Research and Analytics
- Media (i.e. online, television, magazines)
- Garden Trends & DIY Lifestyle Experts