We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the current and future developments that are impacting botany, gardening, and agriculture. We will discuss a range of topics including current & emerging trends, areas of disruption, developments in plant & insect biologies, innovative solutions, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. You will have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Looking to engage experts in, but not limited to, the following:
- Technical Product Development & Strategy
- Botany & Plant Biology
- Entomology Research
- Organic Farming
- Chemistry Research
- Regulatory Policies