The belief has long been “content is king;” yet recently, internet company valuations indicate UX pays. We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the disruptions/opportunities in the future of media and entertainment, and what it means for incumbents and new media platforms alike.
In this early stage, we are asking experts to engage in a light brainstorming session to validate trends and high-level thinking. Once approved for the panel (within 24 hours) you can nominate and discuss other nominations coming in at your own convenience.
In this exercise, panelists will:
1. Discuss and nominate the trends
2. Rank and prioritize points made by your peers
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy engaging and network with peers inside your industry
Below is a preview of some of the topics that are already being discussed. Participation for selected panelist is 100% online and at your own convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- New Media Professionals
- Technology/Internet Experts (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Amazon, YouTube, etc.)
- Venture Capitalists
- Streaming Platforms (Hulu, Netflix, Spotify, etc.)
- Media & Entertainment Consultants
- Media Planners
- UX Designers
- Content Creators