We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the trends and disruptions impacting the Government workforce. We'll discuss the technological, social, economic, demographic, environmental, and geopolitical shifts that are shaping the future workforce landscape within the Government & Public sector.
In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Panel members represent a range of diverse and global backgrounds within the Government Sector –
- Heads of Workforce Planning, CHROs, Talent Acquisition, Hiring Managers
- Government Contractors/Vendors
- Public Sector Leaders
- Startup CEOs and Venture Capitalists
- Professionals from the Government sector