We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the future of actuary practices in both insurance and non-insurance ecosystems.
In this early stage, we are asking experts to engage in a light brainstorming session to validate trends and high-level thinking. Once approved for the panel (within 24 hours) you can nominate and discuss other nominations coming in at your own convenience.
In this exercise, panelists will:
1. Discuss and nominate the trends
2. Rank and prioritize points made by your peers
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy engaging and network with peers inside your industry
Below is a preview of some of the topics that are already being discussed. Participation for selected panelist is 100% online and at your own convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Actuarial professionals and Chief Actuaries (from Health, Life, Retirement/Pension, Property & Casualty (P&C), etc.)
- Data Scientists
- Risk Managers
- Finance professionals
- Academia and Professors
- Legal professionals
- HR professionals
- Think Tanks, Incubators, and Research Centers
- Insurance industry experts
- Technology companies (InsurTech, FinTech)